Saturday, January 19, 2008

Christmas 2007!

I am back!! I am finally posting some pics from our time with family and friends in OH, IN & MI over Christmas and New Years. John loved his time with all of his grandparents, aunt & uncles! It is so fun to see all of them become such a special part of John's life, even though we are far away. I am finally feeling 'back into the swing of things' here in CO after 2.5 weeks of traveling in the midwest. One highlight is that I am actually keeping my New Years resolutions so far this year, which is not often the case. :) They were 1) to exercise more and 2) to start using the reusable grocery bags that I have had in my car for months and never have used. I made a conscious effort to make managable resolutions so that I might actually keep them, so I am quite excited that I have seen progress in both!

John turned 2 on Jan. 7th, so in a few days, I will post John's pictures from our celebrations.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Reusable grocery bags! And you say you don't fit in with the hippies...