Monday, June 11, 2007

Our Eventful Weekend!

My brother is in town for a few days for work, so on Sunday, we enjoyed a hike. It was actually quite eventful as we SAW A BEAR run across the trail we were on!!!!!!!!!! He didn't see us (whew!), but it was still a bit of a shock to actually see one in the wild. Oh, do I hope that is the first and last encounter with a Colorado black bear!!
This weekend, we also attended a wedding of some Boulder friends. Here is a family shot with everyone looking and eyes open!
A couple of John's little friends were also at the wedding...
Isaiah & Mercy.

2 comments:

Jennifer Thibault said...

well i am praising God that the bear didn't see you! That would be scary! Glad you were safe and had a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi Very happy to see how happy and contented you look.I had Becky send your Blog to me so I could be updated on how things are going.Take care just know I think of you often. Betty