Friday, May 18, 2007

Boot Camp Graduate!

Today I finished my 5 weeks of 'Boot Camp' (we met 3 days a week for a hour just at a park here in Boulder)!! Here are some of the ladies in my class with our trainer. It was a great experience for me and a great start toward getting back into shape. I haven't worked out as hard as we did since high school swimming and track. We even ran a timed mile twice, once at the beginning of camp and one at the end, and although it brought back bad memories of high school gym class, I improved my time by 45 seconds between the 2 runs, which was quite exciting!! So, all in all, I have seen much improvement over the 5 weeks in my physical fitness and endurance. Yippee!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMH: Congratulations on completing Boot Camp. Now you're ready to either join the Marines or be a Drill Instructor for John Benjamin! What will it be?
MR1DRFL

Jennifer Thibault said...

good for you! keep up your hard work.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Meggan. I totally miss my running and workout buddy! I'm glad that you are getting closer to your goal and making friends (of course) in the process.