Saturday, May 10, 2008

Randalls Visit & More...

Just a quick update - My parents came to visit a couple of weeks ago. The great thing is that they now get to visit both of their kids when they come out here, since my brother moved here 2 months ago. We had a fun time together and John just loves to have his 'Bukka' & 'Grammy' visit. Another exciting piece of news - Ben's sister had a baby girl, Ella Grace, on April 30th! We can't wait to meet her in July during our visit to Indiana. And, lastly, I just took a trip for 2 days this week to Chicago mainly for business (to meet with the owner of Ragamuffin Jewelry, the sterling silver jewelry company I work for), but I also had a great evening with my friend, Malissa, on Michigan Ave. while I was there. Enjoy the pics!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are so rubbishness to me !!